ALL ABOUT ME

today, we are talking about me. yes, sir. M.E. only me alone. today is all about self-centered fool who thinks that the world is evolving around him.

I am a person who consider himself as a subtle person. adore simplicity. despise complexity. rather shut my tramp than create ruckus.

I do realize at some point, I've never really done anything that I really want in my life. I am afraid of changes. I don't like changes. Changes creates insecure feeling inside me.

I am also proud to say that I'm quite a patient person. Calm at heart. But, one thing about me...don't tempt my anger. don't tempt my understanding. don't tempt me for saying things that you would regret in the future for even trying to take the devil out from me.

I've been understanding all of my life. I've been the sponge. I've been the cushion. I've been the pillow, bolster, air-bag. And impact after impact. I'm tired.

I've done mistakes. But who doesn't? Humans made mistakes all the time. If they're not, then perhaps we are gods.
Mistakes does make us human. It's what makes us. It's a dance you perfect over time.

I've learned my lessons. I'm trying all my best for not repeating the same shit all over again.

I want to be selfish sometime. Please tell me how.

I wanna be a person who doesn't care what other people felt towards my action. I'm tired of being understandable all the time.

I wanna get out from my shell.

I wanna get the hell out of this country.

I wanna be alone.

I know, some people rather hurt than feel nothing at all. But, for me, feel nothing at all might be an option for consideration.

For now, I want you to understand me. All of you!
I don't ask a lot. I never did. Just don't bind me.

I am a detail person. I am an obsessive compulsive disorder. But, I'm not meticulously goes into tiny details.

Because I value small things.

I only need a hug. I only need a pat in the back saying that everything is gonna be alright.
I don't need to hear "I understand" while you don't mean it.

Hey perhaps, all i need is a shot of whiskey. C'mon....pour me some. And me like it!

No comments: