True Love's Kiss


Okay...this may becoming the hideous blog I've ever made.

But, truly, seriously have you ever been dreaming of finding your true love's kiss?

As we live in reality, it's hard to even believe there is such thing as true love's kiss. Do they exist?

Perhaps, they do exist.

Magic, miracles and fairy tales are all in books. Most of us knows that. Most of believe they only exist in books. The same like true love's kiss. In reality, the possibility of finding it equals to zero.

But, what do we forget is that miracles are made by our own hands. Therefore, true love's kiss may exist also. As long as we believe that we do have the power and willingness to create one.

Yes, I do aware that I might sell bull here. But...am I?

Am I selling some cock and bull stories here? If so...then might as well we cease our existence as human being.

If human can still create beautiful script that played in most of our theaters in our world...then why don't we create that into reality? I think, we just have enough power to do that. Don't ya think?

Those things are things that keeps us alive and full of hope. That what makes us human. That's what miracle's all about. That's what we longing and dream for.

Get up and say "I Love You" to your true love. And find that true love's kiss.




Rap-D
Sent from BlackBerry®

No comments: