I Have A Dream

Years of searching, might result to nothing.

I just came to a conclusion that finding the right one is more or less almost impossible.

Am not saying it's impossible. I still have hope and I'm sure they'll come eventually in a beautiful way, within the right time.

The thing is,if you wish for someone who will taking good care of you in a way you wish it could be, that would be hard to find. Our ideal may not come to be an ideal thing when it comes to reality. Then, should we stop?

The answer would be NO.

Why? Coz that what makes us alive. That what makes you are now. That what makes you different than any other person in this whole wide world.

One thing, I learn not to worry much.
HE knows what's best for you. Though sometime we think, we're being left-out and abandon. But...HE did things in HIS way. And it is not an easy thing for us to understand.

Just have a little faith in yourself.



Rap-D

Sent from BlackBerry®

No comments: