Men Are Dogs??

A friend of mine told me a story about his relationship with his partner. It's been quite a while since the last time he went out with his partner. It's been a while also they had a heart-to-heart session.

[So? What's that got to do with me?]
Hehehehe... being cynical.

So he said,
"It feels like I don't know this person anymore. To think again, I barely
know this person"


Fiuuh...one hell of a tough line, isn't it?

How do you feel when it turns out that you barely know this someone you so-called love?

How do you feel when you don't know anything about the person you had sex with most of the nights?

For me, I feel like a fuck-buddy.
Call me prostitute. Call me horny-boy. Call me desperate-in-need-of-sex material. Call me what you want. But, for me it is the truth.

I watched some first season of Sex And The City a few days before. And it was about,
[CAN WOMEN HAVE SEX LIKE MEN?]

What's wrong with men?
In that episode, generally, it shows that men can do sex like a regular activities.
No feelings involves. Just simply SEX. A hit and run kind of type. Even if they do it with feelings, still most men are capable to do sex like it was one of their contribution to the world : SPREAD THE SEEDS OF LIFE!!!
Now the question rise,
[DOES ALL MEN DO THAT? DOES ALL MEN DO THIS HIT-AND-RUN SEX THING ALL THE TIME?]

To put it simple. I have to say yes.
Men are less sensitive than women. A touch just means a touch and nothing more for men. But, for women, touch means affection, caring and perhaps love.

I don't think (most) men will do the effort of meeting their partner unless they need the sex. But, of course I don't think that all men do that. Mostly.

Sex is essential in a relationship. Even in Indonesia, the same thing applies. To say you don't need sex to enhance the relationship, I say it's a bull. Kissing is a sexual ritual. Erotic touches, sensual moaning and some other thing are sexual rituals. It is only a matter of time and place before you proceed to oral or intercourse.

So, the next question and the major question rise.

[WHY?]
[HOW CAN MEN DO THIS HIT-AND-RUN SEX THINGY?]

the answer is as simple as,
men's (our) brain is on his dick. HAHAHAHAHA...not litterally. Some of us are just dogs, maybe.

If you guys have the answer for this question, please do let me know.

As for me, those
one night stand era is over. Though it tickles me to do it again sometime. But, the price I should pay would be over the limit.

No comments: